Experience 5 star hotel services at Park Hyatt Shanghai
- Nonsmoking floors are available
- Most guestrooms feature day-beds for in-room pampering and wellness treatment
- Bathrooms feature a flat screen television embedded into the vanity mirror, double sinks
- Oriental bathing area, an oversized rain shower, a deep-soaking bath
- Separate powder room
- Walk-in dressing room
- Water’s Edge on the 85th floor: Spa and wellness studio
- Infinity pool and whirlpool spa
- Sauna room
- Tai Chi courtyard
- Multilingual staff
- Lobby on the 87th floor
Map & Directions
电话：+86 21 6888 1234，传真：+86 21 6888 3400
Distances to the Park Hyatt Shanghai Hotel
- Shanghai World Financial Center (The Shanghai WFC is in the same building as Park Hyatt Shanghai Hotel)
- Pudong (The hotel is in Pudong New Area)
- Lujiazui (The hotel is in Lujiazui Financial district)
- Hongqiao International Airport - 25 kilometres, 30 minutes by car
- Pudong International Airport - 40 kilometres, 45 minutes by car
- Shanghai Railway Station Distance - 12 kilometres, 30 minutes by car
Marseille, on the French Riviera. Even more than the deep azure blue of the sea, what amazes me each time I return to Marseille is the intensity of the light.
Did you know…?
That despite having been raised beside a beautiful coast, I was passionate about skiing and was selected for the French Junior National Ski Team.
New favorite restaurant
For me, dining at home is better than any restaurant.
Insider travel tip
Do everything possible to avoid having to check-in your luggage at the airport.
I never travel without
Appreciating how lucky I am to be where I am and be given the opportunity to discover the world.
Things I love about Park Hyatt Shanghai
The fact that we’re so high in the sky– it feels like I have all of Shanghai at my feet. I also like its truly unique décor, high ceilings and straight lines, but at the same time, the sense of intimacy you feel throughout the hotel.
I graduated from business school in France, so the hospitality industry wasn’t originally part of my plan! A hotel in Paris gave me my first job and I fell in love. I was fascinated by the complicated workings of a hotel and discovered that I very much enjoyed interacting with guests. I also love to eat, so the hotel industry quickly stole my heart in that regard, too. Needless to say that having opened Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome in 2002 and then having been part of Park Hyatt Tokyo team has been an incredible journey. Being a fan of the brand you work for makes your day-to-day job extremely rewarding.
What you cannot expect from me
I am fluent in Japanese, speaking, reading and writing. Learning Japanese was the hardest thing I have ever done. I am now working on my Mandarin… the key is to never stop learning.
My apologies, I have two quotes… “Patience is a virtue” and “Always better”.
- Wheelchair accessible doors and elevators
- Roll-in showers
- Special supports in the bathtubs and toilets
- Shower bench available free of charge
- Accessible public toilets on the lobby level floor
- Accessible restaurants, bars and events facilities
- The rooms are located by fire exits for quick access
- Assistance alarm located in the bathroom
Business Centre facilities include the following:
- Computer workstations with Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Lotus Smartsuite and wireless Internet access
- Facsimile machines
- Printing and binding of documents and presentations
- Secretarial services
- Telephone card
- Courier services – China and abroad
- Stationery supplies
- Translation services
Office supplies include:
- Binder clips
- Correction fluid
- Name tags (adhesive / clip-on)
- Packing tape
- Post-it® notes
- (Additional items are available)
Internet AccessStay connected during your stay with us. See below for the type of Internet access and availability.
- Lobby on the 87th Floor
- 24-hour room service
- Technology concierge
- Laundry and dry-cleaning service
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Airport limousine service
- Major credit cards accepted
- Multilingual hotel staff
- Valet car parking
Climate: Average temperatures vary from 6C/43F in January to 30C/86F in August
Electricity: 220 volts AC
Currency: Renmimbi (CNY)
Visa: Please confirm visa requirements with your local embassy or travel planner
The car park is located on B3 level and offers 205 spaces. Charges are as follows:
- RMB 15 per hour
- RMB 120 maximum for 24 hours
Gift Chamber - Level 87
Hours: 24 hours a day
What is the most important thing you have learned about traveling?
I think the most important thing I have learned about traveling is to make plans in advance. Being a concierge, I always plan ahead and do all of my own research about weather, culture and transportation. Of course, I also call a hotel’s concierge before I visit to find out more details.
What is your favorite cultural place to walk to from the hotel?
Park Hyatt Shanghai is located in the Lujiazui area and is surrounded by some magnificent structures. But my favorite nearby location is the Bund. Walking there over the Waibaidu Bridge is beautiful, and the area itself offers plenty of Shanghai history and exquisite scenery. Not to be missed.
If you had CNY 96 to spend on lunch, where would you eat?
Xiao long bao is one of my favorite foods. Definitely recommended for travelers in Shanghai. Jiajia Tangbao, Fuchun Xiaolong and Nanxiang Xiaolong are great choices for lunch. For occasions when spectacular quality is the only desire, Ultraviolet is my favorite.
What have guests been asking about lately? What kind of experiences are they looking for?
Our guests are very interested in Shanghaian food.
If you could learn to create one dish from the hotel’s restaurant, what would it be?
Without a doubt it would be the passionfruit soufflé with fresh berries and white chocolate ice cream made by Pastry Chef Maniez Maxime. It is by far one of the best fruit desserts I have ever had.
What is your favorite piece of artwork at the hotel?
My favorite piece of artwork at the hotel is the painting at our Bell Desk by the artist Paul Ching-Bor. The painting presents a scene of a day at the Bund.
Is there an interesting fact about the hotel that many people do not know?
Most guests come to our hotel for the amazing views. I think that table No. 83 in Living Room has the hotel’s best views. Guests can see the whole Bund area, Pearl TV Tower, Jinmao Tower and Waibaidu Bridge from this table. If guests prefer a smoking area with a good view, table No. 19 in the bar on the 87th floor is a great choice for watching the sunset.
Can you tell us about a rare or unique experience you have curated for your guests?
We arranged a day tour on a private jet to entertain a celebrity. There are just a few hotels that can provide this kind of customized service.
Is there another Park Hyatt hotel or resort that you love or are dying to visit?
Park Hyatt Sanya Sunny Bay Resort, which opened in early 2015. One of its highlights is the private beach. This is a perfect hotel for leisure.
Check-in Time: 3:00 P.M.
Check-out Time: 12:00 P.M.
Park Hyatt Shanghai Music Collection
Celebrating the second anniversary of this unique 'Modern Chinese Residence'
Given the popularity, Music Room on 92 Floor of 100 Century Avenue will continue its most-talked-about Ladies’ Night every Wednesday.
An international buffet breakfast with a wide variety of traditional Chinese items at our signature restaurant.
Book Now or call +86 21 6888 1234